Sunday, June 30, 2013

Wait, I still have a blog?

I have been M.I.A because we don't 
have wifi just yet.

Serious bummer.

Let's play catch up.

We moved back. After 20 hours of driving. 
Yes, TWENTY!

We have a cute little apartment that we just adore.
 And a huge ass couch. Bonus.

We've been to Chickfila almost 
every other day. 
No lie. 
Believe that we will be dressing
 up on JULY 12.
#freefood

My grandparents came to town a 
week after we got here.
So we entertained them.
With more family. Love it. 
Missed every single one of them.

I got to see Lindsey whom I have missed soooo much. 
She brought MKA movies and we talked nail polish, hair and bullshit.
I'VE MISSED HANGING OUT WITH WOMEN.
I can't even tell you.
 Not that Dev is bad or anything,
 there's just something about talking to another woman.

AND
it's been raining/overcasty almost every. single. day. 
(Let's all pray it doesn't rain on 
Bella's pool party)
BUT
We're in Georgia so even though it's overcast,
 it's still hot AF and we can enjoy the pool.

Oh and Bella's THIRD birthday is next week 
so we're prepping for that hot mess express. 
YAY.

I think we're all caught up. 
Oh and my sister is legit MIA soo... 
there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment