Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Eff a Fake Friend


It seems the older we get the less friends we tend to have. 

It's like time is weeding out people and you see who's real and who's not.


See who's still around when shit gets real.
When reality sets in.
Those are the people you want in your life.
Not the ones who show up after you've become successful
or only when things are rainbows and cupcakes.

Linds is my girl
We were so tired of being good friends to people and not getting it in return.
You can call me and need me but I can't call you or need you?
Okay.
Friendship should not be of convenience.

As young adults this should NOT have to be stated.

If you want to be friends, make an effort to be around.
We have careers, families and shit going on. 
Things are moving and if you're not trying to be apart of it, bye.

It totally sucks to lose people but why would I want you around
 if you don't really want me around?

This is not high school.
We don't see each other everyday in class.
It's time to put in effort.

Honestly, how hard is it to find real friends?

I guess harder than you'd think. 

Luckily, I already found my people.

I just thought I'd share what was on my mind for the moment.
I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment