Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Five



My mind is always changing so I thought it would be fun to
keep up with the things I like by doing weekly favorites.

Here are a few things I'm loving this week.

Favorite Nail Polish
 I'm about to break girl code here. 
I'm not the biggest fan of Essie. 
(insert gasping sound here)
 I normally adore their colors but hate the formula. 
This one is different. 
The formula is almost sheer but you only need 2-3 coats!
And the color is my favorite summery pink.
I'm so obsessed, I painted my fingers and toes this color.
That never happens.



Favorite Accessory
My hipster glasses. I can’t stop wearing them. 
If you follow me on Insta, you're probably thinking, "Shanice, get a new fave accessory."
But I can't. I just love them.
They just add something to everything I wear.
 I wear them with sweats, I wear them dressed up, I wear them around the house. 
I can’t get enough. 


Favorite Hair Tips
I just found her videos and instantly became obsessed with her hair.

She documented her Journey to Healthy Natural Hair.
She has some really good ideas, hair product recommendations
 and bonus, she’s fun to stare at. 



Favorite Laugh
 Everything on this page.

Plus
 

Favorite Workout
 


I can’t get enough Karena and Katrina. Honestly.
 Their hair. Their bodies. Their lives. 
(They are partnered with Victoria’s Secret, Oakley and Self…Just to name a few)
But I definitely love their workouts. 
These are my favorites from the week.

1 comment: