Saturday, March 25, 2017

Chaperoning will be lit

It's still bizarre to me that Bella is at an age of actual friendships, silly conversations and teeth losing. As cliche as it is, she's growing up so fast! 

I'm watching one of my best friends grow up into who she is supposed to be! It's the best! I see how she's matured and changed when handling situations, from anxiety to back talk. 

Dev, Bella and I are all each other's best friends. I mean, sometimes she forgets the boundaries but we're quick to shut it down. 

Needless to say, we are very involved in each other's lives. We attend all of Bella's school events and friends' birthday parties. It's important for us to be familiar with the people our child interacts with every day. It creates security and I feel that is my number one priority when it comes to my children. Bella is there more waking hours there than at home. I want it to feel like home there as well. A place she trusts if she can't come to us.

All of this to say, I'm going to be a chaperone for a field trip to the local zoo! Devon and I chaperoned one last year and we had such a fun experience I had to volunteer again! I'm stoked! Unfortunately, no siblings but Dev is just going to "happen to be there". We'll see how long it is before we're busted. Any bets?

Now, the real question is, do I stunt on these hoes? The weather is going to be warm but possible rain *eye roll* so I'm not sure what I'm going to wear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment