Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Five



Hi, everyone, I made it to Friday!
It's short of a miracle.
 I cannot wait to see our friend's new baby tomorrow.
Oh, and Bella is going to my mom's for a few days.
#mommybreak
Anyway, here's what I've been loving this week.

 Favorite cover of the moment:


Pia Mia is the shit.
 

Favorite flashback laugh: 


Favorite combo:

I have been all over Greek yogurt and blueberries.
Don’t think I’m one of those liars who say they love plain Greek yogurt.
I know it’s a super food and all but damn. It’s nasty.
I just get it because its sugar content is waaay lower than the others.
Compare 4g to 18g!
Plus I can use it for other substitutions like sour cream, mayo and heavy cream
This is what I’ve been having for breakfast…

In a bowl, mix:
1 cup  PLAIN OLD BORING Greek Yogurt
2 tsp  Stevia, sugar or some kind of sweetener
½ tsp vanilla
1 tsp  honey or agave

Then top yogurt mixture with:
½ cup blueberries or fruit of choice


Favorite Fall Accessory:

Wide brim hats. Need I say more?


Favorite Update:

CHARLIE HUNNAM IS OUT OF FIFTY SHADES.
I REPEAT CHARLIE HUNNAM IS OUT!
Why did they ever think he was a good fit?

Happy Weekend, bishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment