Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Oh, the thinks I think

I am no stranger to a wandering mind. 
I can't seem to focus on one thing for to long. 
With a wandering mind comes strange, strange thoughts. 
Thoughts I don't mind sharing because I cannot be the only one. 

How do they get all those vitamins into vitamins?

Everything on this page baffles me.

How can I get my child to sleep passed 8:00 am?

Sometimes I wish I was a thug. Like a legit thug. Weapons and shit.

Why does bacon vary so damn much?

It's normal to half ass brush your teeth in the morning, right?

I think stoners run fast food companies and that's where they came up with the "open late" ideas. #munchiefood

Who are the people who design strollers and how did they get there?

There are male and female versions of names:
Andrew//Andrea
Samuel//Samantha
Daniel//Danielle
Patrick//Patricia

Why did the lady in apartment A move out so soon? She got here the same time we did...

Why are there no 6's or 9's in the board game Sorry?

But most importantly,
Why do we always crave Chickfila on Sundays?

No comments:

Post a Comment