Wednesday, November 14, 2012

COUPONING: ny vs ga

You guys know that I love coupons and great deals even more.
 So when went on my first grocery shopping trip with Cindy yesterday, I was in for RUDE awakening. 
And I'm not talkin' my roommate ate all the food that I paid for rude I'm talkin' my roommate had a ProjectX party (that I wasn't invited to) and left me to clean up rude.
You see in New York, (or at least the store we went to)

1) They don't double coupons regularly! Cindy said they only do it a few times A YEAR! I really hope this isn't true so I will do more research on that one

2) You can't use two coupons of the same product in a single transaction. Like...what is that all about? In order to get the deal you must spend a minimum of $10 so say the deal was $2.88 for mayo and I have (2) $1 coupons, I can only use one on the first transaction and the second on the second transaction but IT HAS TO BE A $10 TRANSACTION. Am I getting confusing or annoying yet?

3) THEY DON'T DO BOGO. Oh, Publix, I never realized how spoiled I was until I left you. I really didn't know what I had until it was gone. I. Miss. You. and all of your lovely deals that got me $.14 boxes of waffles and so much more. TAKE ME BACK!

So I suppose I will be doing most of my shopping at Aldi...Or I will be doing serious research, couponing and crying. I have my work cut out for me. Literally.



No comments:

Post a Comment