Sunday, November 11, 2012

Emo Update

I'm doing A LOT better.

After feeling like I belonged in a time period novel that you read for school,
I'm feeling much much better.

Maybe I was just sleep deprived.

Maybe I was just annoyed.

Either way, today is a better day than yesterday and that's all I really wanted.

Dev and I have decided we're going to the city soon.

As in NEW YORK CITY, the Big Apple, the City That Never Sleeps.

That's part of my new life.

Oh hey wanna catch a Broadway show this weekend? BECAUSE WE CAN.

Wanna go to Little Italy and have some authentic pizza? BECAUSE WE CAN.

Those are a few perks of living 45 minutes away from the Concrete Jungle.

So, yeah, there's some positivity floatin' around.

And I like it.

 I like it a lot.

Because let's be honest, no one likes a Negative Nancy or a Debby Downer.

No comments:

Post a Comment