Saturday, December 15, 2012

No More Bed Monsters

If you have read my previous posts,
you would know that when we first moved to New York,
Bella would become possessed right before bed.

She would throw the biggest fits that could scare a demon.

But don't worry,
WE FOUND A SOLUTION!

Bella doesn't take afternoon naps anymore,
not unless she is dead tired and she just passes out,
which doesn't happen often.

I was trying to have her take naps until she was
at least three but once we stopped giving her naps,
she started going to bed with ease.

So peaceful, so angelic.

And me? So happy.

Now, she falls asleep between 8:00 and 8:15!

Can we sing praises? Yes. Do a joyful dance? Yes.

Hug each other? Yes.

Sleep in peace? Eh, not just yet.
She wakes me up to take her to the potty.
But that is one problem I am happy to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment