Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Twas the day after Christmas

Oh, we had a white Christmas


I can't believe that Christmas is over! Time flies when you're having fun, or when you have to be at four different places in 24 hours. 





It's safe to say Bella looked presh in her outfit
 I helped make penguin appetizers. They're super adorable and super annoying to make! Thank God, there were only eight people coming and only six of them liked what was in them. Therefore, we didn't have to make that many. Cindy put in work because we also had Fillet Mignon, the beloved bacon wrapped green beans, calamari salad, mashed potatoes, stuffed clams and so much more! I think working out today is a must.

March of the Penguins
Santa was gooood to Bella... And I'm not referring to myself and Devon. Honestly. We didn't have to buy her anything. She got way more than she needed, wanted or could even wish for. Poor thing just wanted to play with every toy she opened. I felt awful telling her she needed to open the rest of her presents. If it were just Devon, Bella and me, I would have just let her play.  


She got everything from a Dora butterfly chair to puzzles and a MobiGo. But at the end of opening presents, she just wanted to color in her dollar store coloring book. Love that girl.


P.S I GOT MY SEWING MACHINE! I've already started pinning things that I want to sew. Oh my gosh. I am so so happy! Get ready for posts about my fails and successes. I CANNOT WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment