Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I keep forgetting it's 2013.

I have no concept of time anymore. 

I still think the 90's were ten years ago.
I keep thinking I'm supposed to be in high school but I'm playing hooky all year.
I think Mary-Kate and Ashley are still sixteen.
I'm still waiting for my boobs to come in.


I ALWAYS forget I'm 21. Always.
 When I get drinks, I feel like someone is going to yell, "FAKE. GO HOME." but they don't. 
Because that's my real age now.

I have friends graduating college this year.
 I know people who are getting married and it's not frowned upon. 
I know people who are having children and not getting judged. 
My little sister is old enough to drive.
 It's not right.

I didn't mean to slap Lindsey in the face when I asked her if she was going to be an actual teacher when she graduates.
She's been a teacher's aid for like three years. 
OBV she will be a legit teacher. 
(A really good one at that)
It's just weeeeird to think that we are old enough to start a career.
An actual CAREER.

My child is about to be three
She's going to preschool this year.
I could go into the fetal position and cry for hours just thinking about it.

But most importantly, 
it's 2013 and we don't even have flying cars yet.

Someone get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment