Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Boston Trip

Yesterday, we went  to Boston for the Knicks vs Celtics game.

[BTDubbs Knicks kicked some Boston ass.]

We actually fell in love with the city...despite the NY/Boston rival history.
It was just flawless.
Just enough city not to feel crowded.
Just enough park and grass not to feel empty.
Just enough water not to feel like you're surrounded by it. 

Places to walk, drive, catch a bus or train.
There was so much to do without it being overwhelming.

And we realized that it was the first trip with just us three. 
Weird, right?
So naturally, I found it necessary to take a shit ton of pictures. 
And I did.


ROAD TRIPPIN


 THEN WE ARRIVED AT THE HOTEL
obvi had to take a moment to jump on the bed

 
 
 The smallest things amuse me



THEN WE WENT TO THE GAME


HAD A RELAXING MORNING


 THEN WE WENT EXPLORING
   
We were all scared shitless. I might have to put the video up.

 
 
Such a classy guy

Do you know a two year old who eats clam chowder? You do now.


I can't wait to go back.
Because we absolutely will.
Reeeally soon.
Especially since I didn't get to see my favorite uncle. Or his cute little boys.

[BOOO] 

Plus we have more on the to do list for next time.

CANNOT WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment