Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Five

TGIF. Really. I feel like this week just draaaaagged and I am so ready for the weekend.
 

 Favorite Nails:

I have been looooving matte polishes.
They come in so many different colors and I think the finish is ideal for this season.
Confession. This brand chips like a mofo so although I like the style I hate the formula. 
Why do you fail me L’OREAL?
side note: I made the rings with this tutorial 

 
Favorite Reminder:

Saw this and thought I’d share. We all know we’ve been here.

Favorite Little Thing:

It seems that it’s the little things that make a difference. 
I love making the house festive for holidays but I don’t go all out for Thanksgiving. 
I made this banner and added some flowers and a pumpkin. 
Easy Peasy.

Favorite Flashback:

Zenon. Her style? Flawless. Her lingo? Life changing. Those one liners kill me
ONE sin minor and my life is a living black hole!

Favorite Laugh:


I literally LOL’d when I read this. Probably more than I should have.
 Is it even that funny?

Anyway, hope you have fabulous weekend! 
We are celebrating one of our best friends’ birthday.
 And they go hard. I can never hang. 
I’ll really put in the effort this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment