Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Five



There is no way today is Friday!
 I refuse to believe!
As fast as this week went, it was fab.
It's probably a why I can’t believe it’s almost over. 

My weekend is going to be pretty busy so
 I’m trying to enjoy the calm before the storm. 
Anyway, here are this week’s faves.

Favorite flashback:
 I love Matilda. 
I never realized how sad of a movie it actually is. 
Nevertheless, the movie is still a classic and celebrates a girl being smart. #cheers


Favorite  Combo:
This color combination is just perfection. It’s feminine, subtle yet glamorous.
This might be some inspo for Bella's room someday.
Just imagine. Gah, I would be in there more than her.


Favorite Reminder:

 Lauren at The Skinny Confidential is one of my favorite bloggers. 
She keeps it real, simple and sexy. What's not to love?
Anyway, this post talks about stepping out of your comfort zone 
so you can be the best version of yourself.
It's an obvious concept but sometimes we just need a little reminder.

 
Favorite Thanksgiving Idea:
Kids always hate sitting at the kids' table. It's like a rule of life.
But this table would make any adult want to chill here!
I just love the idea of a fun kids table with games, crayons and crafts.



Favorite New Jewelry Obsession:

It's a shame this ring is out of stock because it is perfection.
It's unique, delicate and still edgy.



Hope you have a great and relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment