Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thanksgiving Attire

I’m no fashion blogger so I won’t even entertain the idea of pictures of me “modeling” clothes. 

It would be a joke. A very mean joke.

 Plus, it’s a huge production. 
Props to the ladies who do it all the time but that shit isn’t for me.

Thank heaven for Polyvore.

I’ve come up with a few ideas for what to wear on Thanksgiving. 
Thanksgiving is celebrated in so many ways so 
I tried my best to provide an example fitting to most. 

 Casual is mostly my style. I am short but I love my flats. 
I almost never wear heels. Or fancy things. 
I had an interview earlier this week and was struggling to find something decent.

p.s I left out accessories because these looks are versatile and can go with any style.

This is my version of glam. It’s really not glam but it’s totally glam to me. Ha. 
My style is very casual so this is way out of my comfort zone.
 

Hope this helps you stay fashionable on Thanksgiving. 

Unless you’re like me, 
who might stay in sweats and  tees all day. 

Go ahead. 

Judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment